Monday, April 16, 2012

What I learn from 'Alwani's 5th Birthday!'



"I have so much I can teach her and pull out of her. I would say you might encounter defeats but you must never be defeated. I would teach her to love a lot. Laugh at the silliest things and be very serious. I would teach her to love life. I could do that."

Author: Maya Angelou


A daughter is the happy memories of the past, 
the joyful moments of the present, 
and the hope and promise of the future.  ~Author Unknown

'She's honey and the bees don't know it!'
A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart.
~ Author Unknown
I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection.
~ Sigmund Freud

 

1 daughter + 1 mother = 2 best friends
 
What I wanted most for my daughter was that she be able to soar confidently in her own sky, whatever that may be.
~ Helen Claes

We love you, girl!! Happy 5th birthday...
May Allah grants all our prayers..


Ummi & Abi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...